Purveyors of fine workmanship
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the upmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
All our team are fully qualified, time served, City & Guilds trained.
We are a registered member of the Painting and Decorating association.
We are a registered member with CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
J. ATHERTON Painters & Decorators are an authorised user of the REPAIR CARE systems, elastic technology for the repair, maintenance and conservation of wood.
The REPAIR CARE system can be used for:
* A complete system for prior-to-paint joinery repairs, which allows curative and preventative maintenance of timber joinery.
* For repair of existing windows affected by wood decay at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
* Ideal for conservation of traditional sash windows.
* As a general timber repair system for all timber constructions.
* Ideal for use on listed and modern buildings.
* Used in conjunction with exterior long-life paint systems.
Other services we undertake:
* Property maintenance services.
* Handy man service.
* Ceramic wall & floor tiling, artexing, coving, minor joinery, plastering.
* Window cleaning.
* UPVC cleaning.
* Gutter clearing.
J Atherton Painters & Decorators are a registered company with PayPal - card payment service, the easy way to pay for services in the home, giving you greater convenience, control, security and reliability. We accept all major debit/credit cards and payments with Paypal.
We are users of Johnstones, Dulux, Farrow & Ball, and all other leading paint manufacturers.
We are users of the HY-TECH energy saving paint additive system, providing energy savings throughout the property!, also WALLROCK energy saving lining papers, a heat reflective system that also doubles up as a sound, solid base to cover textured surfaces.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
All works carried out carry a 2 year guarantee as standard.
168 Errwood road,
Manchester. m19 1hu
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Sat: 8AM - 5PM